Start at WEGU
WEGU offers training places for commercial and technical-technical training occupations. We educate:
- Industrial clerk / woman
- Process mechanic for plastics and rubber technology
- Machine and plant operator
- Specialist for warehouse logistics (m / w)
The training period is 2 - 3 years, depending on the occupation.
Industrial clerk / woman:
High school diploma, Microsoft Office knowledge; good written and oral expressiveness in German, commitment, team spirit, independent systematic and methodical working method, English language skills.
Process Mechanic, Machinery and Plant Operator:
Medium maturity graduation, technical interest, good comprehension, good written and oral expressiveness in German, commitment, team spirit, independent systematic and methodical working method.
Specialist in Warehouse Logistics (m / w):
Good secondary school diploma, good grades in mathematics, German, English; good grasp; good written and oral expressiveness in the German language; Commitment and team spirit and an independent systematic and methodical way of working.
Furthermore, we still expect:
- Average general intellectual performance
- Average spatial imagination (e.g., when loading trucks)
- Constant attention (for example, forklift driving)
- Conversion capability (e.g., rapid change in the nature of the operation, e.g., from forklift driving to creating deliveries)
- Eye-hand coordination (for example, when moving goods)
- Technical understanding (eg operation of a scanner / printer)
Internship / Thesis
WEGU offers internships and final thesis for students of almost all fields of study, whereby the successful completion of a preliminary diploma or a comparable qualification is desirable.
Gladly also graduates can apply with us. In particular, we are looking for students and graduates from the following areas:
Engineering, Mechanical engineering, Economics
Recent job offers
Career at WEGU
Currently we do not offer any vacancies.
Please send us the most important information about yourself, your experience, your qualifications and past activities. With the sending of your personal data you declare your consent to the collection of data and data processing for the purpose of the application. After completing the application phase, your complete data will be deleted.
Send your application documents to: [email protected]